Terms Net 20 Credit Policy for New Gallery Customers
Open account status is extended as a courtesy to our valued customers who qualify by maintaining a history of credit worthiness and sufficient order volume.
The following terms and conditions apply:
- Postage must be PREPAID prior to product being mailed.
- Balances must be paid in full within 20 days of invoice date.
- Returned checks will NOT be re-deposited and are subject to a handling charge, of $20.00. A cashier's check will be required to cover a returned check. More than two (2) returned checks would result in future orders being processed on a pre-paid basis only.
- Subsequent orders for accounts past 45 days will be at the discretion of the credit manager.
- Accounts past 60 days will be placed on hold. No orders will be processed until an acceptable payment arrangement has been made.
- Accounts past 90 days will be turned over for collection.
- Gallery, LLC reserves the right to review and reconsider the status of all open accounts.
The proper maintenance of a credit account is necessary to a positive business relationship. Gallery, LLC's pricing structure and service level are extended to those valued clients that endorse the concept of fulfilling financial obligations, as agreed upon. We look forward to working with our open account customers to accommodate their mailing requirements, within the parameters of our credit policies.
If you have any questions regarding our credit or payment policies, feel free to contact your Sales representative.